Hip-HopVibe.com Staff Writer
Once touted as one of the best hospitals in the nation, there is a cloud of bad press over the Seattle Children’s Hospital. A patient died, back in 2018, but not due to their condition. Instead, the patient’s death was due to mold infection, coming from the building.
The patient was one of six that was impacted by the mold problem that’s in the building. Several rooms in the hospital were detected with mold. Unfortunately, mold was also detected in the operating rooms, from 2018-2019.
For the sake of privacy, the patient’s personal information will not be shared. But, the patient died after forming an Aspergillus infection, last year. The hospital is now doing the necessary work to clear the building of all traces of Aspergillus contamination, bringing in industrial hygienists to remedy the problem.
Follow Hip-HopVibe.com on Twitter @HipHopVibe1.