By DJ YRS Jerzy
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer
A name to pay attention to as the summer is emerging is Pell, who is a native of New Orleans. His career is taking off, as the warm weather is approaching and he is doing shows all over the United States. Earlier this year, Pell even paid a visit here to North Carolina, when he came to Chapel Hill.
Pell is definitely an up-and-comer to pay attention to and the moves he is making are on a much higher level. Recently, Pell made plans to put out a new album and it is something relative. Something most people experience is the floating feeling before they drift into sleep and Pell used the concept for his new album.
Floating While Dreaming was revealed as Pell’s new album and he revealed the release date was May 20. The album is coming exclusively on Spotify and the track listing was also revealed. Along with the album information, Pell dropped a new single Boldy James today to build interest.
See the Floating While Dreaming album cover below:
Read the Floating While Dreaming track listing below:
1. Dollar Store (Prod. By Ludwig Goransson)
2. Eleven: 11 (Prod. by Tomas Barford & Jeppe Kjellberg)
3. Now You Know (Prod. by Staccs)
4. Little Things feat. PJ Morton (Prod. by Christo)
5. Fresh Produce (Prod. by Ludwig Goransson & Tabu Beatz)
6. Kreation feat. Curtis Williams (Prod. by Staccs)
7. The Never feat. LV Baby (Prod. by Adothegod)
8. Morning Light (Prod. by Tomas Barfod & Jeppe Kjellberg)
9. Runaway (Prod. by Tomas Barford & Jeppe Kjellberg)
10. Gibberish feat. Helen Le (Myc Beats)
11. SC2014 feat. Boldy James (Prod. by Staccs)
12. Wait On Me feat. Dent May (Prod by Caleb Stone)
Follow DJ YRS Jerzy on Twitter @IAMDJYRSJERZY.