Bad Boy Records was close to receiving a bad wrap, following the signing of Red Cafe. Three years ago, Red Cafe was signed to the label and has yet to release an album. When Diddy signed Machine Gun Kelly and French Montana, critics predicted they would face the same treatment. While French Montana has received several delays, Machine Gun Kelly is all set.
A little over a year ago, Cleveland rapper Machine Gun Kelly signed to Bad Boy Records and hit the ground running. Over the past year, Machine Gun Kelly has enjoyed much success, working with Waka Flocka Flame, DMX, Mystikal, and many other big names. Earlier this year, his single, “Wild Boy,” received much success, as the lead single to Lace Up.
Once the summer of 2012 was in full swing, Machine Gun Kelly did not put out much music, but he did announce the release date for his album. Machine Gun Kelly’s Lace Up was given an October 9 release date. The album will be the first Bad Boy Records’ release since Diddy’s album, Last Train to Paris.
- “Save Me” featuring M. Shadows and Synyster Games
- “What I Do” featuring Bun B and Dubo
- “Wild Boy” featuring Waka Flocka Flame
- “Lace Up” featuring Lil Jon
- “Stereo” featuring Alex Fitts
- “All We Have” featuring Anna Yvette
- “See My Tears”
- “D3mons” featuring DMX
- “Edge of Destruction” featuring Tech N9ne and Twista
- “Runnin'” featuring Planet VI
- “Invisible” featuring Ester Dean
- “On My Way”
- “End of the Road” featuring Blackbear
- “Half Naked & Almost Famous”
- “La La La (The Floating Song)”
- “Hold On (Shut Up)” featuring Young Jeezy
- “Warning Shot” featuring Cassie