By Zack Page
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer
Hip hop has had several redefining periods, caused by various situations. Recent years have seen the 1996-1997 period and the 2010-2011 period be times of great change for the culture. The latter of those periods saw Wiz Khalifa and a great deal of other artists emerge.
Quickly, Wiz Khalifa established himself as one of hip hop’s biggest names. He also had the benefit of dating Amber Rose, who was best-known for her previous relationship with Kanye West. The couple got plenty of press, but their love survived all and then they became husband and wife with a child.
Wiz Khalifa endeared himself to the general public, as a devoted father and husband. Still, he is a free spirit and this is what attracted most of his fan base. He recently talked to US Weekly and they had him reveal twenty-five things about himself.
Read 25 things about Wiz Khalifa below:
1. I’m 6-foot-2.
2. I like apple juice. A lot.
3. As a kid, I always needed to have my ears rubbed to fall asleep.
4. I don’t eat pork.
5. I only smoke “KK” (Khalifa Kush).
6. I like to get people really high.
7. I’m right-handed, but I can do things with my left hand.
8. I take my left shoe off whenever I’m in the zone in the studio.
9. I’m very in touch with my sixth sense.
10. I need breakfast to start the day.
11. I am very athletic and have been known to dunk a basketball.
12. I’m a technology geek and have every new electronic device.
13. I need music to wake up.
14. I’m afraid of spiders.
15. I don’t like sweets.
16. I can play pool very well.
17. I like candles and incense in the studio when I’m recording.
18. I’m a really goofy skateboarder.
19. I have to use the bathroom before I go onstage.
20. I love to read.
21. I prefer to have other people around me rather than be alone.
22. I am constantly looking in the mirror.
23. I love to custom distress my clothes.
24. I drink a lot of coffee.
25. I prefer earbuds over headphones.
Follow Zack Page on Twitter @Zack_Page.