By The Hip Hop Writer
Hip Hop Vibe Staff Writer
Earlier this year, Pusha T released his critically-acclaimed mixtape, Fear of God. After the release of the mixtape, the fans were left wanting more. Pusha T promised fans he would soon release a sequel to this mixtape.
Finally ready to expand his career, Pusha T decided to begin working on his debut album. The sequel to his mixtape will be Fear of God II: Let us Pray. Pusha T intends to release the album on November 8, a little over a month from now on G.O.O.D. Music.
“Trouble on My Mind,” Pusha T’s summer hit with Tyler, the Creator, will be included on the album. Also, behind the scenes footage from the video will be featured on the album. Appearances from Diddy, French Montana, Rick Ross, Kanye West, and others will be on Pusha T’s debut.
1. “Changing of the Guards” ft. Diddy
2. “Amen” ft. Kanye West and Young Jeezy
3. “Trouble on My Mind” ft. Tyler, the Creator
4. “What Dreams Are Made Of”
5. “Body Work” ft. Juicy J, Meek Mill, and French Montana
6. “Everything that Glitters” ft. French Montana
7. “So Obvious”
8. “Feeling Myself” ft. Kevin Cossom
9. “Raid” ft. 50 Cent and Pharrell
10. “My God”
11. “I Still Wanna” ft. Rick Ross and Ab Liva
12. “Alone in Vegas”